Infolinks Review: Detailed with Solid Proof of Income (for 2021)
Are You Considering Infolinks For Your Blog?
Infolinks remuneration is better than programs like Chitika and can be a good alternative to AdSense if used wisely.
In this detailed Infolinks review for 2021, We'll see what Infolinks are, how to use Infolinks, and if it's worth looking for them.
Be sure to read the FAQs below to determine if Infolinks is a good fit for your blog and when to step away from it.
Unbiased Infolinks Review 2021
I've already written over 10 high paying affiliate programs for bloggers that can make you at least $ 1000 a month if advertised wisely.
Then there are affiliate programs that will pay you up to $ 200 per sale, with 2-3 sales in a full month can make you more money than Infolinks.
However, if you are looking for an advertising network, read below to learn more about Infolinks.
If you're looking for quick and working Infolinks approval tricks, I've got your back covered too.
Let us begin!
Infolinks Review 2021: Make Money With Infolinks
Here is my Infolinks review: To sum up, the Infolinks ad platform is no longer as good as it used to be.
It's a newbie ad platform, but it's not particularly worth the ROI when considering other blog monetization options like affiliate marketing, Ezoic, Ad Thrive, or media.net.
Infolinks is primarily a text-based ad platform (although other formats have been released currently) that can help you make money from ads without your blog looking messy or spoiling the user experience.
Another benefit of using Infolinks is that while AdSense is a great alternative, it is fully compatible with AdSense. You can run Infolinks alongside AdSense without thinking twice about a ban.
Let's see more details and how you can start making money right away using Infolinks.
What is Infolinks?
Founded in 2007, Infolinks is the third largest advertising platform providing advertising solutions to publishers and advertisers worldwide.
Founded by Yariv Davidovich and Israeli entrepreneur and investor Oren Dobronsky, Infolinks has now been acquired by Thrive Plus LLC (Thrive +), a company focused on the digital video advertising space.
Advertisers use Infolinks ads to promote their business, while publishers like bloggers use these ads on their websites to make money.
Advertisers can get massive benefits as Infolinks is used contextual ads Businesses strategically placed on relevant websites to increase their conversion rates and publishers can make money by running Infolinks ads in various ad formats like in-text, in-frame, in-screen, etc.
How do info links work?
Infolinks for bloggers offer a variety of ad formats that appear in different sections of your website (in the text, in the footer as tape, interstitial ads to name a few) and serve relevant ads based on your visitors' browsing history.
This is the same technology that Infolinks competitor, Google AdSense, uses.
Watch this mini video that explains how Infolinks works clearly and concisely.
Do not miss:
What Are The Benefits Of Using Infolinks Ads?
If you're wondering why you should use Infolinks over other alternatives like Google AdSense or Chitika or media.net, here are some of the advantages of Infolinks over others.
- Infolinks is the third largest publisher marketplace in the world.
- Infolinks uses contextual ads and a smart ad unit targeting system to deliver highly relevant ads
- Infolinks has access to thousands of advertisers in almost every industry
- Offers a ton of ad formats to monetize your website with Infolinks ads
- Infolinks offers responsive mobile ads to maximize advertising revenue from mobile traffic.
Now let's talk about how you can make more money from Infolinks Ads in 2021 and beyond.
Overview of Infolinks features: ad formats offered by Infolinks with examples
Infolinks give you a wide range of ad formats that you can use on your website to monetize your traffic through their ads.
Here are some examples of Infolinks ads so you can get an idea:
- In the text
- In Article
- As part of
So let's briefly talk about all of these Infolinks ad formats so you can better understand how you can make more money from these ad formats.
# 1. InText: These are actually keyword based ads. When a reader hovers over it, an ad will appear (so if you click, you will receive a commission).
As you can see in the screenshot above, you can choose your link style (either double or with dotted lines) and also choose any color you want your in-text ads to appear in.
You can show a maximum of 12 links per page and you can also choose whether or not you want these ads to appear in your content.
# 2. InFold: These are Infolink ads that use the search and display capabilities to deliver ads to your website audience to increase your revenue.
You can select InFold ads to be placed anywhere (left, center, or right). You can also choose the color of your ad unit there.
# 3. InScreen: These are interstitial ads that deliver relevant content between page views and your website traffic.
You can use ad triggers to show these InScreen ads at the entrance of your website or on internal pages, or when your visitors leave your website (stop ads).
# 4. InTag: Infolinks ads include highly relevant and valuable informative tags in your content. This is how it looks:
As you can see from the above image, along with the link color and the color of the ad unit, you can choose where you want to place your tag ads.
# 5. InFrame: These display attractive banner ads that can be placed on your blog posts or pages.
Here's what these ads look like:
# 6. InArticle: These ads appear as soon as your website visitors come in contact with the content of your articles or pages.
If you want to set the ad position for an InArticle ad with Infolinks, you'll need to include the following HTML tag where you want it to appear:
InArticle from Infolinks supports the branding of your website. You can choose your brand colors by choosing any ad unit color that you want these InArticle ads to appear on your website.
Advantages and disadvantages of infolinks
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Infolinks on your website.
Advantages of Infolinks
- The ability to use Infolinks with AdSense or any other display advertising platform
- There are no hidden fees or setup fees
- No minimum number of visitors are required to approve the Infolinks account
- Ads are fully customizable
- Wide range of ad formats for placing your Infolinks ads
Disadvantages of Infolinks
- There are far better ways today to monetize your blog traffic than infolinks.
- The CPM is very low compared to western countries like the US, UK, Canada etc.
- Typically, Infolinks ads have a higher CTR (CTR) and a lower CPC (cost per click)
- Makes a mess on your website at a time when user experience is the most talked about SEO trend of the year. Having info links is like drifting your blog downhill.
SPECIAL POST >>> Increase Google ranking: Here's how to rank for every keyword you post on!
Infolinks Requirements: Infolinks Approval Trick
Infolinks don't have strict user approval rules. However, as a blogger, there are a few things to keep in mind before you apply to ensure faster approval:
- Make sure your blog looks professional and has a clean theme
- Try to blog at least 5-6 posts before applying
- There is no objectionable content on your website.
- None of these tricks are officially mentioned by Infolinks for approval. However, I've personally seen that sites that meet the above criteria have better chances of approval not only for Infolinks but also for AdSense.
Below are the steps you should take to get your Infolinks approved:
1) Review the Infolink eligibility criteria
The important things first. Even if you are a small blog, you can still sign up for Infolinks as there are no specific eligibility criteria for how small or large a website is.
Just make sure that the content on your website doesn't include anything that:
- Negative in nature
There are also no minimum pageviews or visitors to your website. That said, even if your website gets 100 views per day, you can still join Infolinks.
Did I forget to mention that there are no setup fees and that you can sign up for Infolinks right away?
2) How do I use Infolinks?
If you want to monetize your website with Infolinks, here is a step-by-step process.
- Step 1: Click this link to visit the login page. Enter your website url and sign in using either your email or Facebook credentials.
- Step 2: You will immediately receive an embed code that you can use to insert Infolinks ads on your website.
- Step 3: Now just copy and paste the embed code into your website (where you want to paste your ads). You can also use the plugin if you are using WordPress, Blogger, etc.
- Step 4: Immediately after you sign up, your account will go through a verification process. Once you've received the successful confirmation email (which usually takes 1 or 2 days), you're ready to start using Infolinks ads.
Quick note: your Infolinks application is being processed and a confirmation email will be sent to your email within 2 business days of your website review. Once approved, you can integrate Infolinks ads to start monetizing your website.
How do I add Infolinks ads to your website?
In order to be able to integrate Infolinks ads into your website, you first need a verified account (this takes about 2 days after you have successfully signed up).
How do I add Infolinks code to WordPress?
If you're a WordPress user, you can just install the free plugin (which you can access after signing up). The ads will appear on your website after you activate the plugin.
Below are the next steps to incorporate Infolinks ads into your website.
- Step 1: Install the plugin. Go to your WordPress dashboard Settings> Infolinks in Text Ads
- Step 2: Now log into your Infolinks account.
- Step 3: Copy the PID and Website ID into the plugin settings and you are done. Infolinks ads will run automatically.
- Step 4: You can always customize your Infolinks ads to your liking.
For example, you can achieve the look you want by customizing the color, underline style, and number of InText ads per page on the Customize tab of your Infolinks account.
This is how it looks:
You can also customize any ad format to suit your needs.
Infolinks proof of payment (earn screenshot)
In case you're wondering what the Infolinks payout looks like, here is a screenshot of the Infolinks payment from India's leading blog ShoutMeLoud.com.
Don't Miss This: 10 ways to get backlinks to your blog (with screenshots that work!)
Please note that this proof of payment for Infolinks is from 2011. Their blog is now many times larger than what it was then and they no longer use or recommend Infolinks.
As I said before, there are millions of other ways to make money from your blog than Infolinks, even if your AdSense account is suspended or continues to be approved.
How can I increase the result of Infolinks? Work tricks
Are you looking for ways to increase Infolink revenue?
Infolinks is not a pay per view ad service, it is a pay per click ad service (PPC). You can significantly increase your income from Infolinks and similar ad programs by increasing the CPC of your ads.
Any advertising program that serves ads based on the interests of the visitors depends to a large extent on the intent and quality of your visitor.
If you have an audience that is talking online and looking for luxury items, Infolinks will serve ads to them when they visit your website. And ads of high-end products will definitely get you a good CPC.
Similar, If you are a target audience with less spending power, they will usually be targeted with low quality ads that are not generating good ad revenue
If we consider all of the above to be ideal, revenue now depends entirely on the number of visitors your website is receiving.
For example, let's say you bring 3000 unique visitors to your website every day. This is what happens.
- Ads on any blog – 4
- Total number of daily visitors – 3000
- Total number of ad impressions – 4 x 3000 = 12,000 per day
- Cost per Mill (Earning for 1000 Impressions) – $ 2 (This can vary, but this is average CPM earnings)
- Median Daily Income – (12,000 / 1,000) x 2 = $ 24 / day
So the monthly income would be 30 x 24 = $ 720
Do you understand it?
How can I increase my Infolinks earnings?
That being said, here are some ways you can increase Infolink revenue.
- Ad placement is important: Where you place your Infolinks, ads play an important role in getting more impressions and clicks on your ads. Fortunately, Infolinks offer a variety of ad formats ranging from InText, InArticle, InFrame, and so on. So you have a wide variety of options to serve your ads for better revenue.
- Increase your traffic: As explained in the example above, if you reach 100 visitors per day, you will not make a decent income with Infolinks. Because of this, it is important that you increase your search engine traffic by targeting high CPC keywords that can be used to drive "high-quality visitors" to your sites that are in "buy mode". The amount of searches you get determines your Infolinks earnings.
- Targeting High CPC Keywords: Ranking highly profitable, high cost per click (CPC) keywords will definitely increase your average cost per click. Just make sure the search volume is low and the keywords you choose have a high CPC. You can use tools like SEMrush, Keyword Planner, etc. to estimate the CPC of any keyword.
How do I get paid with Infolinks?
The important things first:
There is no limit to how much you can earn from Infolinks as there is no upper limit. So if you really want to make more money from Infolink Ads, it's good news.
You can use your Infolinks dashboard to see how many people are clicking on your ads and how much commission you are making from those clicks.
What is the minimum payment threshold for Infolinks?
Infolinks has a minimum withdrawal threshold of $ 50 for most users who primarily use PayPal, eCheck, or Payoneer as their payment method.
That said, if your clicks generate $ 50 or more, you can roll over your commission to your PayPal or preferred payment modes every month.
Infolinks Review 2021: My Verdict
Although Infolinks is a non-intrusive and effective contextual ad platform that offers a simple approval process, it is no longer recommended by us.
It pays almost nothing compared to the clutter it adds to your website's user experience.
Infolinks is no longer one of the best AdSense alternatives for small websites. Especially when we offer better options like Ad Thrive, Ezoic and even other monetization models like Amazon partners, offer services or sell sponsored posts.
Info links are only good until your website is not big enough. Infolinks Pay Rate is like peanuts for larger websites.
The reason high profile blogs (think about my blog!) Don't use it is because Infolinks are nowhere near other blog monetization programs (like affiliate marketing, sponsored ads, etc.) in terms of ROI.
When you have decent traffic, try other effective methods like affiliate marketing and selling your own products to make money on your blog.
Here is a list of high paying affiliate marketing programs for bloggers that you can join and promote to do a lot more than Infolinks does for you annually.
So what are your thoughts and Reviews of Infolinks?
Share your views in the comments.
Related items selected for you:
FAQs on Infolinks
How much can I earn with Infolinks?
There is no limit to how much Infolinks you can earn. You can make a decent amount of money with Infolinks. However, don't expect to earn 5 numbers with it. If you are serious about your earnings there are better ad networks like Ezoic etc.
Can we use Infolinks with AdSense?
Yes, you can absolutely use Infolinks with AdSense. However, I will recommend not using it with AdSense as it will degrade the user experience and make AdSense pay more.
Is Infolinks Better Than AdSense?
Simple answer, no. Infolinks is nowhere near AdSense in terms of earnings potential, CPC, and user experience. AdSense has better ad inventory and more features like "experimentation" to see what kind of ads and how much of them are performing well on your site.
Is Infolinks Good For Indian Traffic?
Yes, Infolinks is great for Indian traffic. However, if you have decent traffic, you should also consider other ad networks like Ezoic or CPA programs for better income.
Is Infolinks a Good Website Monetization Platform?
Despite all honesty, Infolinks is only suitable as an AdSense alternative for beginners. However, if you have good traffic (at least 200 unique or 300-400 page views per day), I recommend trying other blog monetization models.
What is the Infolink Approval Time?
Infolinks don't take time to be approved. For most locations, the approval process is almost instant. However, if there is a problem, you can contact them and try to make it faster.
Infolinks vs Chitika (which is better?)
I haven't used Chitika lately and I don't think it would be fair to compare the Chitika I used (5-6 years ago) to the info links I have today. You can try to decide for yourself.
A little inquiry …
If you enjoyed this article, please post it on your favorite social media platform. It will make my day!
~ Thank you.