Fb appears to be like again on a 12 months to recollect and a 12 months to neglect
The Facebook initiative “More Together” will be continued at the end of the year with the platform spot “Here We Are”, which is part of a campaign entitled “A year to remember and a year to forget”.
"It's been an unprecedented year to say the least," Samantha Wu, vice president of marketing for the Facebook application, told Adweek. "This work completes the whole year."
The campaign was developed internally by the Facebook Creative X team and starts on Monday on the various platforms of the social network.
"We saw people come together on our platform to connect, build and fellowship in one of the most inspiring and creative ways," said Wu. “Connections would not have been possible without this platform and communities would not have been successful. This film shows how people came together through all the challenges. "
Facebook features and how to use them include fundraisers, learning new hobbies through groups, and letting people have their voices heard.
"A lot of brands do year-end turns to end the year," said Wu. “The stories we tell are very unique and differentiated. We wanted to contrast the loneliness people felt while socially distancing themselves from the warmth of community – take that loneliness and create a sense of warmth and community by using our product experiences. There are these amazing stories about real people: I can't tell them quickly enough. "
"Here We Are" also focuses on Facebook's inclusive and dynamic communities and how the social network makes it easier for people to do more together, even when they are apart.
Wu concluded, “The inspiration is not, Rah-rah, everything will be better tomorrow. The inspiration is: We'll get through this. The power of this brand lies with the people and what they can achieve together. In fact, even when we are physically separated, we are still together. "
Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook
Facebook Creative X:
- Main creatives: Bruno Nakano, Naz Nazli
- Producers: Malvika Agarwal, Darryl Hagans
- Program Managers: Rachel Greenlee, Courtney Hori
- Business Affairs Manager: Sarah Henning, Russ Nadler
- Creative Directors: Jan Jaworski, Garrett Jones
- Creative Facebook App Director: Sue Anderson
- Executive Producer: Mallory Gordon
- Head of Program Management: Adrienne Walpole
- Marketing Manager for Consumer Goods: Josephine Lochbaum, Amee Shah
- Social Marketing Lead: Jason Bedecarre
- Director of Integrated Consumer Marketing, Facebook App: Stacy General
- Vice President, Consumer Brand and Product Marketing, Facebook App: Samantha Wu
- Community Managers: Kendra Levy, Chloe Shaughnessy
- Director, brand foundations, Facebook app: Diego Figueroa
- Social Marketing Strategist: Heidi Keel
Communication planning as well as media investments and communication:
- Communication planner: Brenda Lawrence
- Consumer Communications Manager: Björn Trowery
Production: Stink Digital
- Director: Jones
- President: Daniel Bergmann
- Executive producer: Mungo Maclagan
- Producer: Mark Hall
- Cinematographer: Chris Westlund
- Assistant Director: Craig Pinckes
- Projectionist: Daniil Zoryn
- Post production manager: Camila Doimo
- Editor: Rami D’Aguiar
Mixing: Satelite Audio
Casting: salt & lime
- Casting Director: Chrissy Glickman